Old 22-02-2013, 12:36   #1 (permalink)
drik
techno drik

WooCommerce question

Any of you here that have worked with WooCommerce before?
What I want to know if it's possible to combine the shopping cart with the guest checkout.

Basically I've got 2 products which can be selected in the first field (men or women shirt).

The other input fields are than filled in and a number of items is chosen. There's only one payment option (iDeal) and so when the customer clicks the submit button the shopping cart should be filled with the product and the customer should be directed to the payment window.

Everything has to be done on that single page and I'm not quite sure if I'll be able to do this with WooCommerce. Anyone have any tips or other scripts that will be able to do this?
Old 23-02-2013, 20:42   #2 (permalink)
OloriB

I've worked with woocommerce.

Are you saying that you want the customer details to be filled at the same time the customer selects the product and then automatic direction to the cart when the customer hits submit. I suppose it will depend on the theme. I have used the sliding theme which once the customer clicks submit the View Cart button appears.

After viewing the cart you move onto checkout where logged in customer details are populated.

Other than that try asking Woocommerce support or try coding it to do what you want.
Old 23-02-2013, 20:53   #3 (permalink)
Starbright
Banned

Seems like you don't need a cart, but rather a form that accepts payments - check out gravity forms. They have some addons to allow for payments and could be be suited to you.
Old 23-02-2013, 22:25   #4 (permalink)
drik
techno drik

Yeah I've decided to go for a custom solution anyway.