Reply Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-05-2012, 20:40   #1 (permalink)
gerard
coalcreative.com

Seeking some website design freelancers/companies

Before I go creeping throughout the internet for some connections, I figured I'd stop by here first. Mostly because I used to stop by this board a lot back when I first starting making websites.

I recently created a mobile app that will very likely produce some website design leads throughout the country in the next couple of months. What I'm looking to do is partner up with a few website design teams to refer business to. I don't have time to make websites myself now, so I figured I'd throw the offer out here first.

I'm looking to find one per state to keep the referrals local to the companies that will be participating.

If you'd like to learn more about it, let me know and we can discuss further off the board. Just hmu in this message or send me a private one with your email or phone to contact.
Old 03-05-2012, 13:15   #2 (permalink)
Aibrean
Brutally Honest

Send a message via AIM to Aibrean Send a message via MSN to Aibrean Send a message via Skype™ to Aibrean
Interested. My contact details are on my website. I'm only one state over from you
Old 03-05-2012, 15:12   #3 (permalink)
gerard
coalcreative.com

Hey April - checked your stuff out and sent you a request on Skype, maybe even Gtalk.. not sure if it went thru actually. We'll talk soon I hope.
Old 23-07-2012, 16:51   #4 (permalink)
kivindra

Hi

we are a small web developing team in Sri Lanka. we are looking for some projects to work. we undertake application development as well.

visit our Facebook page (WEBLANKA)
(I can't put the link since I'm new to this forum)

pls reply me if you are interested.

kivindrade@gmail.com

Thank you,