Need feedback on free web tools

MattD
MattD
CEOKansas CityPosts: 2 in Web Development
Hey, folks, I'm looking for some feedback regarding the free web developer tools GigaBook is offering. We just launched 41 different CSS generators, testers, converters, etc. What we are trying to figure out is how often you would use tools like what we are giving away for free? And then would us providing these tools to the web developer community be likely to result in you recommending our actual platform products?

The tools we have right now are mainly related to CSS stuff, but also have some minifiers and also obscure items. Please let us know your honest feedback, we really are trying to make it an easier world when it comes to some of this stuff.

https://gigabook.com/tools

Comments

• calder12
    calder12
    Senior Member Posts: 13,484
    Site is broken, none of the links do anything at all in Chrome or Opera for Mac. So no idea whether any of the tools are any good.
  • MattD
    MattD
    CEO Kansas CityPosts: 2
    You have to sign up for free use, I see why it seems confusing, will get those changed to appear static. The tools are actually inside the site. Thanks for the feedback, this is why I posted here.
  • Martin_Scurry
    Martin_Scurry
    PacificaPosts: 8
    Non of service working without login. if registration is required for access those tools, then please add popup message or something when people click on tools.
  • calder12
    calder12
    Senior Member Posts: 13,484
    The chances of me signing up for a site based on "oh look at everything you get" without any indication of the quality of those tools is zero.