My new website

Aetri
Aetri
AetriNew JerseyPosts: 13 edited October 2016 in Web Design
Hi,

I recently launched my new website, if anyone has time could they please have a look around and let me know if it's easy to use, etc. or if there's any problematic stuff I'm missing? Also what you think of the name Aetri and the logo? It's http://www.aetri.com

Thanks

Comments

• calder12
    calder12
    Senior Member Posts: 13,484
    Ummm....
  • calder12
    calder12
    Senior Member Posts: 13,484
    This? http://www.aetri.com/

Overall it's not bad.
    You have a missing js file on your main page.
    The portfolio items could use a hover effect and the copy needs help throughout. Clicking through to a separate page just to see a bigger version of the image and one line of text seems pointless.
    Body font could be a bit bigger.

I like the logo and the favicon.
  • Aetri
    Aetri
    Aetri New JerseyPosts: 13
    Thanks for the comments your reminded me that I have to update my copy.
  • Aetri
    Aetri
    Aetri New JerseyPosts: 13
    Just updated my site. If anyone can have a look and give me feedback on it please.
  • 9infotech
    9infotech
    9 Infotech Mohali, PunjabPosts: 16
    If you want to check your website then You can use SEO Site checkup tool. It is totally free and tells about missing tags, files which is to be updated.
  • cubetechnolabs
    cubetechnolabs
    Nice website. You can improve it by adding menu in the header so that user can have a quick view of all the pages in the website. Also, you can add social media buttons in the footer to engage more users to the site. With the SEO aspects, add an unique title and meta description to the webpage.
  • envigo
    envigo
    Digital Marketing Services in UK United Kingdom / IndiaPosts: 28
    1. Add a conversion element like - Hire me / Get a Free Quote kind of button above the fold. The message icon is not enough IMHO.
    2. I understand - less is more - concept being used here. But I would love to see a minimalist tag line with the logo