[Video] I just started a new tutorial series on how to do front-end Development!

AdamRasheed
AdamRasheed
UI/UX Designer, Front-end Developer, Commercial PhotographerOrange County, CAPosts: 9 in Showcase
Hey guys!
For those of you that want to learn how to effeciently code HTML/CSS, or maybe jsut want ot bursh up on your front-end dev skills, I just started a new tutorail series on my channel, check it out: How to Develop a Responsive Portfolio Website.

Comments

• pmek
    pmek
    Banned Posts: 9,297
    Looks like it'd be quite useful, actually. Didn't watch it all, but seems well recorded and the design was nice. Only thing I didn't understand - you said it was a one-page portfolio. Surely there will be more pages if it has a blog. What about when the user clicks through to a portfolio item?
  • AdamRasheed
    AdamRasheed
    UI/UX Designer, Front-end Developer, Commercial Photographer Orange County, CAPosts: 9
    pmek wrote: »
    Looks like it'd be quite useful, actually. Didn't watch it all, but seems well recorded and the design was nice. Only thing I didn't understand - you said it was a one-page portfolio. Surely there will be more pages if it has a blog. What about when the user clicks through to a portfolio item?

Good catch! This tutorial series will cover how to do just the one-page tutorial, and I have another series planned next where I teach you how to make a multiple-page site in Kirby CMS