A Few Logo Designs

olympia_ink
olympia_ink
Hey everyone. This is my first time posting to this amazing community. I have been lurking on the outside edge for a long time but never posted.
I have been doing graphic design for 10 years now for personal projects and a little freelancing, But now I am fully jumping in and doing it. So I just wanted to get some feedback on some of my recent logo designs.

Thanks in advance for any feedback given

n3DyGEO.png
hdlJXug.png
2ECAArE.png
2CVDqQd.png

Comments

• Klang
    Klang
    Ray fucking Purchase Posts: 17,252
    All shit.
  • Giraffe
    Giraffe
    toxic designer Posts: 9,841 edited August 2016
    The icons all have some potential, particularly the final, but they all need a lot of refinement. The core ideas have merit (except maybe the chiropractic logo, which borders on macabre), but the type and overall execution is just fundamentally lacking. The type choices are particularly weak, and look like choices made from a pool of default system typefaces.
  • Klang
    Klang
    Ray fucking Purchase Posts: 17,252
    The icons all have merit if only we get to chose the name and occupation of the businesses we get to brand so that they can convientently fit into type based logo treatments With little to no effort of decent execution.
  • brad8985
    brad8985
    I'm lost. Posts: 271
    Klang wrote: »
    The icons all have merit if only we get to chose the name and occupation of the businesses we get to brand so that they can convientently fit into type based logo treatments With little to no effort of decent execution.

Exactly.

• Sean1989
    Sean1989
    For many companies and organizations, they believe a uniquely strong logo is what customers associate with your brand. A successful logo design acts as a symbol for your brand and helps your customers easily identify your products and services. Logo design is an essential component of branding. Nike, Apple, and Starbucks all have unique logos that people can identify easily and are considered the best because of their success. Their logos doesn’t require any text to tell the customers about the brand. They can instantly grab the customers attention and tell them exactly what company product and service they are looking at. I hope you might find this helpful and thanks me later :) Creativedok