Hosted Shopping Carts That We Can Brand Ourselves

EyebuzzDesign
EyebuzzDesign
Registered UserPosts: 27 in Content Management Systems
Hello,

I'm looking for a hosted shopping cart company that my client can then sell other carts to other people - but under their own brand. Something like BigCommerce but then my client's client would only see their brand and not BC... BUT it would be running BigCommerce in reality. BC is, of course, just the example - let me know if anyone here has done this already and/or what hosted shopping cart companies (if any) offer this rebranding/reselling?

Thanks so much. TT

Comments

• DominickLo
    DominickLo
    Evolve Thought Media Group Toronto, ONPosts: 9
    If you are interested in selling that multiple brand products with single e-commerce shopping cart then you can use Unicommerce or Shopify. Both are easy to use for hosted shopping cart with reliable pricing.
  • EyebuzzDesign
    EyebuzzDesign
    Registered User Posts: 27
    Thanks Dominick...but let me clarify - the "product" that my client is looking to sell is the shopping cart - so in the admin area we don't want the brand name of the cart shown to folks buying the shopping cart from us - but rather only see my client's brand. So say it's Big Commerce or Shopify, etc. But those buying the cart from us will only see "XYZ company" - but the backend is really running one of the exiting, larger shopping carts already in existence. Do any of the larger hosted companies offer this?

• EyebuzzDesign
    EyebuzzDesign
    Registered User Posts: 27
    "White label" is the what I'm describing.