Cheeky Bastard

StisterMeve
StisterMeve
Fucky-doPosts: 6,595 edited July 2016 in Help Me!
Hi,

I did a logo for a guy I know. Not a friend as such but I used to work with him. I charged him £200, because it was about 5 minutes' work, and I needed the money.

He's come back and asked me for two more logos, exactly the same just with different text - for two different companies. Not sure why he thinks this is a good idea, either way he wants to pay £25 for each of them.

Now. Obviously it's going to be another 5 minute job, so as an hourly rate that's fine and dandy, but I feel like to say yes is to totally devalue the industry.

?

Comments

• LittleMick
    LittleMick
    also known as little dick. The Occupied SixPosts: 8,989
    Just do it and move on. The world won't end.
  • willtoo
    willtoo
    .O_o. Posts: 2,466
    Scum.

Better you than someone on 5iver?
  • OD
    OD
    mODerator Posts: 8,304
    I've done stuff like that before when I was broke. Comes down to how much you need £50, or if you think he'd pay more.

Tell him it's £100, see what he says.

Might end up meeting in the middle and you get £70 or sommat for 15 minutes' work.

Or I can do it. I could do with £50! ;)
  • DeLarge
    DeLarge
    Take the money and undermine the chump by designing a subtle goatse reference

• StisterMeve
    StisterMeve
    Fucky-do Posts: 6,595
    Funnily enough I already replied before your reply OD saying I'd do it for £100. He said that was fine.
  • tetrisforkicks
    tetrisforkicks
    tactical debris field the internetsPosts: 1
    Stuff like this I just do and move on. I tend to ask for the money upfront if I've done work for them before though, people seem to really drag their feet about small payments like these.