Would like some suggestions

speer
speer
I need some input on a framework / theme package / CMS to make a professional website (without too much coding required, but the option to interact with the code is great which I would definitely use down the road, but im mostly concerned with just get a respectful website site up for the time being).

The key technologies I want to implement (if not now, in the future) are:
1) Querying Amazon for data (prices of products and rankings)
2) Having a log in option for customers to store their details (address, email, phone, etc).
3) A shopping cart to store customer items (products they're going to sell to me).
4) The option to query a third-party site to automatically process and create courier shipping labels through my business account (customers will use this to ship me items they have in their cart).

I know these technologies will be the most difficult (1 and 4 especially) to implement, which I may postpone and accept manual queries from customers like I am doing now in the meantime.

So far I've been recommended bootstrap and have been dabbling through different themes (never used before): www.wrapbootstrap.com , and I have been looking for themes here as well: www.themeforest.net. Like I said, themes will be the easier part, its the technologies which will cause difficulty.

In summary, any suggestions on sources of CMS / frameworks and themes that I can build off that could easily implement the technologies I desire?

Comments