Give idea to my website

novage888
novage888
Hi

I want to improve my website UX and UI so that increase my conversion rate, anyone can comment of it, Thank you

http://novage.com.sg

Comments

• roto
    roto
    |-/ Posts: 12,958
    If you're targeting English speaking....blah blah blah....
  • Oneplusone_Atelier
    Oneplusone_Atelier
    Brand(ed) Posts: 3
    Try Classifying your works.. Would be good to organise them better
  • rpjdewit
    rpjdewit
    I have some tips for you to improve your website and make it more user centered.

1. It's difficult to see the words 'development', 'marketing' and 'maintenance'. This because of the phone on the background. Maybe you can add a transparent layer under your header. This wil make your navigation easier to read.
    2. The fist part of the website looks ok to me. But when I scroll down It becomes a 'chaos' of information. There is a overload of information with no clear hierarchy. I suggest you make use of 'layer blocks'. (Take a look at this website for an example: https://www.youwe.nl/). Here is a clear hierarchy in the content what makes it much user friendly to read.

I hope my tips are useful. If it's not clear let me know!
  • PointandStare
    PointandStare
    Watch it sonny Posts: 2,207
    Yeah, I don't like the fist part of the website either.
  • rpjdewit
    rpjdewit
    @PointandStare: Can you tell why you do not like the first part? Maybe we can give novage888 some more ideas what to change to improve her website.
  • novage888
    novage888
    Thx Mate,

I could not remove too much information from front page, coz there are a lot keywords to boost website ranking.

I will consider change the image if I can get a better one.
    rpjdewit wrote: »
    I have some tips for you to improve your website and make it more user centered.

1. It's difficult to see the words 'development', 'marketing' and 'maintenance'. This because of the phone on the background. Maybe you can add a transparent layer under your header. This wil make your navigation easier to read.
    2. The fist part of the website looks ok to me. But when I scroll down It becomes a 'chaos' of information. There is a overload of information with no clear hierarchy. I suggest you make use of 'layer blocks'. (Take a look at this website for an example: https://www.youwe.nl/). Here is a clear hierarchy in the content what makes it much user friendly to read.

I hope my tips are useful. If it's not clear let me know!

• novage888
    novage888
    Based on above suggestion, I think I should change my whole website design :(
  • calder12
    calder12
    Senior Member Posts: 13,506
    Based on your comment you should focus on your site and not SEO first. SEO is a necessary evil these days, but don't make it your only focus or even the driving force. Build a good website, with good content, then focus on the SEO.
  • novage888
    novage888
    True, I will think about it, maybe really need to revamp the whole thing
    calder12 wrote: »
    Based on your comment you should focus on your site and not SEO first. SEO is a necessary evil these days, but don't make it your only focus or even the driving force. Build a good website, with good content, then focus on the SEO.