Small Home & Living Accessories Product Design Contest

Invented4
Invented4
The theme of this contest is Small Home & Living Accessories. We invite people to come up with design solutions for everyday problems in people’s homes.

The winner will be awarded 5.000€ and receive global promotion. Contest will last until the 5th of July and there is no fee to enter.
We encourage everyone to submit more than one idea as this will give them better chances to be selected. We might choose to buy out more than one idea.

In essence we are in search of that dusty old idea of yours that has been laying somewhere in your closet or on your computer for a while now. The one that popped in your head when you faced a problem no one has solved yet. The one that you know could have a great impact on people’s lives but you just never found the time or resources to realize it.

The application process is really simple. You need to visit our website and register, then you just write a short description of the product and its functionalities and attach a couple of images (sketches, 3D models, pictures…)

Check out the contest HERE.

Comments

• Invented4
    Invented4
    We have extended the deadline till 31.7. 2016
  • David
    David
    Keeping Tom Happy Posts: 12,895
    From the T's and C's;

"The Product Idea Submission includes a binding offer for the transfer of all the transferable Intellectual Property Rights related to Product Idea to Invented4. "

As I read this, by even by submitting an idea - I'm effectively transferring all my intellectual property over said idea to invented 4
  • calder12
    calder12
    Senior Member Posts: 13,303
    In other words, spec work that they get to keep even if you don't win. Classy.
  • PointandStare
    PointandStare
    Watch it sonny Posts: 2,204
    calder12 wrote: »
    In other words, spec work that they get to keep even if you don't win. Classy.
    Yep, and, since when have 'competitions' like this not been totally to the advantage of the promoter?

• calder12
    calder12
    Well... since never, but that doesn't mean it's okay or that someone shouldn't point it out.
  • PointandStare
    PointandStare
    Watch it sonny Posts: 2,204
    calder12 wrote: »
    Well... since never, but that doesn't mean it's okay or that someone shouldn't point it out.
    I'm agreeing with you ... just differently!

• calder12
    calder12
    :)
  • David
    David
    Keeping Tom Happy Posts: 12,895
    ]Yep, and, since when have 'competitions' like this not been totally to the advantage of the promoter?
    They don't always retain the IP of every entry that's downright unethical