Abenkhajou
made some logos recently and i need your opinions
https://www.behance.net/gallery/36049461/LOGOFOLIO
hope you give us some good advices :D !

Comments

• steveb
    steveb
    BitterHusk Original™ Järvenpää FinlandPosts: 24,038 edited April 2016
    I like the 6th Arabic one. Are these REAL company logos, or are they just DEMO examples?

• LeakySandwich
    LeakySandwich
    It is very difficult to evaluate them without context. Some of them are nice, some of them are confused and TRAINY looks a bit like TRANNY.

Your personal identity and some of your compositing work looks great though.
  • Abenkhajou
    Abenkhajou
    thank you, and these are real companies its just that most of the logos here are just propositions
  • RainbowDesigns
    RainbowDesigns
    IcelandPosts: 9
    I really like them. Many logo designers make them to complicated but that is not the case for you. I like the 3rd one very much could you tell me what company it is for? I say you are 10/10 apart from the 7th that is like 6/10 but might opinion about that one might change once i know what it's for. But over all Good Job!
  • Abenkhajou
    Abenkhajou
    I really like them. Many logo designers make them to complicated but that is not the case for you. I like the 3rd one very much could you tell me what company it is for? I say you are 10/10 apart from the 7th that is like 6/10 but might opinion about that one might change once i know what it's for. But over all Good Job!

the third one is just a training, and the 7th one is for a arcade gaming company, thank you