DT STEAM USERS (weirdos)
Steam Community :: Group :: Designerstalk
rustybones – rustybon35
top_buzz – top_buzz
KingCraig – Kingcraig
Rik - tumshie

Rockstar Games Social Club
KingCraig – KingFraig (xbox)
Stister Meve - stistermeve (xbox and ps3?)
Bishop - H3LLRA1Z3R3 ( xbox )

Post up your tags and I'll add them to this first post.

Comments

• Scopestyle
    Scopestyle
    New vintage Posts: 1,342
    PS3 - Scopestyle
  • Giraffe
    Giraffe
    toxic designer Posts: 9,797
    Fine! Fuck YOU. Haha.
  • austinkyle
    austinkyle
    BOLLOX! Posts: 912
    PS3 = phragg
  • Anxious
    Anxious
    ' Posts: 7,228
    I'm 'Anxious Tomato' on xBox.
  • 2Dfruit
    2Dfruit
    Website Molester Posts: 3,321
    xbox = rsmyth87
  • Tom
    Tom
    Keeping d*d Happy Posts: 11,595
    Anxious wrote:
    I'm 'Anxious Tomato' on xBox.

You can add it yourself you lazy cow :)
  • Prash
    Prash
    PS3 - Jujajiji

Just got YLOD'd :\
  • DKuntz2
    DKuntz2
    umlaut forever! Posts: 1,870
    xbox: kradio
  • Giraffe
    Giraffe
    Wish I'd known when I made my PSN ID i would not be able to change it without losing all of my stats and shit. How very annoying.
  • austinkyle
    austinkyle
    BOLLOX! Posts: 912
    @Giraffe, just have a friend report you and then you can change it.
  • pob
    pob
    Bob on Posts: 4,722
    I have had a changed since this was posted (first time around) I am now S0LDASFREED0M. If you could kindly change for me Tom. I am going more for the 14 year old school boy look.
  • Giraffe
    Giraffe
    rampagegfx wrote:
    @Giraffe, just have a friend report you and then you can change it.

Not sure what you mean. How/why would it allow me to change it once I've been reported?
  • Prash
    Prash
    Giraffe wrote:
    Not sure what you mean. How/why would it allow me to change it once I've been reported?

I think he means on XBL. Never heard of this on PSN
  • seen.to
    seen.to
    unusual suspect ™ DelawherePosts: 6,371
    Xbox: SeenTo
  • StisterMeve
    StisterMeve
    Fucky-do Posts: 6,551
    Xbox - Mr Quim
  • teapoted
    teapoted
    ~ Posts: 7,089
    Still have Heroes of Newerth beta keys. =P
  • Bishop
    Bishop
    Eating out. Posts: 6,894
    h3llra1z3r3. on ex bocks.
  • rusty
    rusty
    Senior Member Posts: 1,887
    Just to be the only one in the room on a PC.

Steam = rustybon35
  • Anxious
    Anxious
    Tom_E wrote:
    You can add it yourself you lazy cow :)
    Haha. Cheeky shite. I've fixed your list into alpha order.
  • Kid.
    Kid.
    watching... Posts: 5,701
    Ps3 - monan1
  • TeZ
    TeZ
    _RFB Posts: 5,872
    Shitbox - I TEZ I
  • Paddy
    Paddy
    Vive la Pirate Bay Posts: 8,124
    Xbox Live - Caretaker Inc

Seemed cooler four years ago.
  • Klang
    Klang
    Ray fucking Purchase Posts: 17,204
    Nice to see someone with OCD put the list in alphabetical order!
  • teapoted
    teapoted
    Scribblenauts is amazing, best game idea ever, although it lacks a story.
  • scrooble
    scrooble
    One Pint or Two Love Posts: 6,562
    Anyone know the likelihood of getting a ban if I went online with my modded xbox, was it just a one off ban or do they constantly look for them?
  • Klang
    Klang
    They constantly look for them.
  • scrooble
    scrooble
    Arschlochs.
  • Paddy
    Paddy
    I finished the storyline in Fable II last night. It is one of the best games I’ve ever played. I can’t wait for the third one in the Autumn.

But, now what?
  • Tom
    Tom
    Speaking of great games, I'm currently in the process of finishing the first Bioshock.

Has there been a better art-directed and atmospheric gaming world than Bioshock's Rapture?

Truly superb stuff.
  • Paddy
    Paddy
    I loved everything about Bioshock except the gameplay. I just never got in to the combat and the general feel of the game.

I think it’s a real shame I didn’t like it more, because it seems awesome.
  • Tom
    Tom
    Paddy wrote:
    I loved everything about Bioshock except the gameplay. I just never got in to the feel of the combat

Agreed, the combat mechanics aren't always brilliant, but still perfectly usable.

But the stunning art-deco Rapture and creepy audio are really what it's all about, a lot of talent went into it, wasn't it the first video game to win a BAFTA?
  • Paddy
    Paddy
    Might have been. I could definitely see it. The art direction was stunning, and they still do video game water better than anyone.
  • teapoted
    teapoted
    Has there been a better art-directed and atmospheric gaming world than Bioshock's Rapture?

For art-direction, yes.

Feist. (not a great picture)
    feist.jpg

Braid.
    braid.jpg
  • Dusty
    Dusty
    You Ecks Posts: 11,545
    Think you are on your own with those comparisons.
  • Klang
    Klang
    What the fuck are those?

I have games for the megadrive with better art direction.
  • teapoted
    teapoted
    Probably, I'm just tired of playing grungy, gloomy, dark games.
    What the fuck are those?

Well Braid is the best puzzle game of the last 10 years.
  • 2Dfruit
    2Dfruit
    Website Molester Posts: 3,321
    Go play Ico or Shadow of the Colossus Paddy. They're fucking brilliant.
  • Tom
    Tom
    What are you on teapotted? Rapture in Bioshock:

bio_opp.jpg

bioshock-rapture.jpg

happy_new_year.jpg

bigdaddy.jpg

800px-Screenshot_-_10_10_2008_,_7_42_37_PM.png
  • teapoted
    teapoted
    I guess that's quite pretty, would prefer more sunshine and flowers though.
  • Anxious
    Anxious
    Here you go, teapoted. Sounds like Viva Pinata is for you. Plenty of flowers and sun and pretty shiny things to keep your mind off the scary dark monsters out there.

Viva Piñata: Trouble in Paradise: Home
  • teapoted
    teapoted
    [yt]uqtSKkyJgFM[/yt]

[yt]-A_JfkzPwww[/yt]

Anyway, I'm just trying to distract you from your boring gloomy games so you might try something that's actually fun and challenging. Braid is probably the hardest game I've ever played, and the story is an enormous puzzle in itself.
  • rusty
    rusty
    Senior Member Posts: 1,887
    ^ I'm not with you on the art direction teapoted, but both of those games above are ace.
  • Giraffe
    Giraffe
    The original Myst is still a pretty strong competitor for art direction and sound, in my opinion.

And having recently played bioshock, I wasn't all that impressed. Sorry, gameplay counts for a lot when you're actually talking about a video game, and I found it to be fairly clunky and annoying. Also, I'm sick to death of children (chiefly, little girls with bows in their hair) being used as horror elements.

Anyway, I have to agree that Braid easily competes with Bioshock in terms of art direction. If you haven't played the game, don't judge it by that one screenshot.
  • teapoted
    teapoted
    Braid was also only made by 2 people, so it's not a fair comparison, but it is gorgeous, the music is amazing, and the game play is top notch.
  • Klang
    Klang
    Well, I must say after reading up on Braid earlier, it does seem to have a odd but enjoyably different story and game mechanic, but, after looking at dozens of screenshots I still disagree with the art direction statement.
  • teapoted
    teapoted
    The only thing that I know some people complain about after playing through Braid is that there's no way to fully understand the story without spending ages analysing everything or going online to look for an explanation. This is the sort of thing that only an independent developer would do, but it's a bit too hidden.

Klang, for quality sure. Braid is the best looking sidescroller that I've ever played, in terms of originality and art style. Bioshock isn't the best of it's genre for me, although it is still very impressive and it makes sense if it is for you.
  • CompelledDesign
    CompelledDesign
    Real men use sarcasm Posts: 167
    Anybody catch the Halo: Reach ViDoc? Looks pretty
  • Paddy
    Paddy
    Just been reading about what games might be like in 2020.

The article.

One game industry fella wants to see
    a wearable device - one that we control and interact with through natural hand gestures
    First of all, what does he think Natal is supposed to be?

Secondly, why exactly is everyone in the games industry convinced that we should all be galloping around the living room in a VR helmet and jumpsuit? It’s silly, and impractical, to think we could ever play games at home using our entire bodies. There isn’t room, and you’d look a right ballbag.

Another one wants to see greater crossover between games and film. That’s a surefire win that, what with the staggering success of previous game/film tie-ins and all.

The whole article strikes me as though they’ve inadvertently rounded up a collection of the most out-of-touch people in the industry. Seriously, interactive reality TV?

Look at this bollocks:
    Some twat wrote:
    I believe gaming technology will evolve to integrate into a player's daily life so that even their most mundane routines become meta-games in a grander scheme. Imagine an RPG where going to work and sitting at your office actually gains you experience points in-game, or going on a date in real life actually accomplishes a quest or a mission. By 2020, players will go from an always-connected lifestyle of today to an always-gaming lifestyle of tomorrow.

Denby Grace of 2K Games sums it all up nicely.
    The vision I have and one which I fear is something like this: the gamer has a plastic contraption of some description which is strapped to every limb and inserted into every orifice of their body. Games and controllers have become so advanced that I could finish the game by simply blinking one eyelid and grabbing my crotch. Also, I am playing in full 8D vibration vision and hearing in 28.9 surround sound and the whole experience is similar to a bad tab of acid taken in a night club in the East Midlands circa 1995.
  • Tom
    Tom
    Future of gaming = augmented reality.
  • Tom
    Tom
    LA Noire looking good:

screenshot_226828.jpg

screenshot_226829.jpg
  • StisterMeve
    StisterMeve
    Speaking of BioShock, BioShock 2 is ace. Gameplay's a vast improvement on the original. Lots of reviews are marking it down a little bit, but it seems to be just because it's not as stunningly original as the first one. How could it be?

Anyway, get your mitts on it. Ace so far.
  • Paddy
    Paddy
    Tom_E wrote:
    Future of gaming = augmented reality.
    Nah, I reckon it’ll be advanced AI, more procedural animation/physics and much deeper game environments. Imagine playing a Red Dead Revolver-style game where every one of the hundreds of NPCs actually has their own job, family, a set of subtle morals, a memory, and reacts believably to your actions no matter how indirect.

You rob a random coach at gunpoint, and months later in the game meet the NPC you wronged. He doesn’t remember you at first, but during a card game he suddenly recognises your voice.

Now, depending on that character’s bravery, temper, intelligence and morals, he might simply excuse himself from the game and go home, flip over the table in a rage and start a brawl, he might get a gun and wait for you outside, call in his friends for an ambush, run screaming to the sheriff, or quietly inform the law that you’re playing cards in a nearby saloon.

I think (and hope) augmented reality is a phase that passes quickly, and that you are joking.
  • Tom
    Tom
    Paddy wrote:
    Nah, I reckon it’ll be advanced AI, more procedural animation/physics and much deeper game environments. Imagine playing a Red Dead Revolver-style game where every one of the hundreds of NPCs actually has their own job, family, a set of subtle morals, a memory, and reacts believably to your actions no matter how indirect.

You rob a random coach at gunpoint, and months later in the game meet the NPC you wronged. He doesn’t remember you at first, but during a card game he suddenly recognises your voice.

Now, depending on that character’s bravery, temper, intelligence and morals, he might simply excuse himself from the game and go home, flip over the table in a rage and start a brawl, he might get a gun and wait for you outside, call in his friends for an ambush, run screaming to the sheriff, or quietly inform the law that you’re playing cards in a nearby saloon.

I think (and hope) augmented reality is a phase that passes quickly, and that you are joking.

What you described there sounds great, I guess the possibilities in AI will naturally evolve and become a far richer experience. That is just natural progression of what we are doing now though.

Augmented Reality isn't the total future of gaming of course, but it will be part of that future I'm sure, I think there's great potential with it, surprised you have dismissed it so quickly, it hasn't even got started yet.

Unfortunately I think holding/wearing plastic crap whilst jumping around in front of a screen will also be part of the future of gaming.

3D will obviously take off soon, that has potential too, as long as they develop 3DTV without the need for silly glasses, that is.

All in all, as outlined above, I think gaming will enjoy a vibrant and multi-faceted future, which is great, meaning we can just pick and choose the more refined and intelligent systems, and idiots can still wave sticks at the Wii 3D system. :)
  • Paddy
    Paddy
    Tom_E wrote:
    Augmented Reality isn't the total future of gaming of course, but it will be part of that future I'm sure, I think there's great potential with it, surprised you have dismissed it so quickly, it hasn't even got started yet.
    Ok that was rash, but I’ve yet to see a single implementation, or idea for a future implementation, or AR that looks either useful or fun. Mainly it seems to be a heap of poorly designed, wonky signage plastered over a video.

Agree with you that there will probably be loads of arm, leg and cock waving in gaming over the next few years. Sensible developers will use it sparingly and for cool purposes, but there will be loads of Natal shovelware come 2011.
  • Bishop
    Bishop
    Eating out. Posts: 6,894
    I prefer to be a fat bastard and sit in my seat for gaming.
    I have had a few jams on some futuristic stuff in Sydney, was cool but I couldn't see myself jumping around my lounge like that.

Standing up for guitar hero is about as far as I would go.
    But each to their own. I can imagine it being a big hit for the next generation of kids. Could be a good thing in the sense that they might not be fat slobs.
  • Klang
    Klang
    Gaming has been apparently going this way since they bought out VR machines in the early/mid nineties, almost 20 years later and it hasn't really developed much further, it's taken 40 years for 3D to become a common thing in the cinema all of this fluff that in another 10 years we will live our lives through Sims and travel to work on Hoverboards is all just bollocks.
  • Paddy
    Paddy
    Klang knowsit.
  • Aden
    Aden
    Registered User Posts: 35
    Xbox Live - Aden2222 (hardly on that pikey shit)
    Ps3 Network ID : Aden2222 (COD all the way)
  • Klang
    Klang
    COD was sooooooo last year.
  • Aden
    Aden
    Cod MW2 ofc ;) I live for that game!
  • Giraffe
    Giraffe
    I think things like the Natal will have a very limited appeal to many gamers. If I wanted a realistic skateboarding simulation, I'd probably sooner pick up a skateboard than jump around in my living room. I play games to, as Hellraiser stated, be a fat bastard sitting on my ass, unmoving. The sedentary lifestyle videogames furnish is part of their appeal.
  • Klang
    Klang
    Cod MW2 ofc I live for that game!

Then you'll know where to find Tom_E.

hint: try looking in the all the dark corners and behind bushes.
  • Aden
    Aden
    Natal will be like the Wii , fun for 5 minutes.
  • Paddy
    Paddy
    I presume you mean MW2? I’ve given up on it now. Sick of the hacking and 10 year olds rapping and quitting if their team gets behind.
  • scrooble
    scrooble
    Which 3 should I pick from this list -

dead space
    mass effect 2
    fallout 3
    batman
    the saboteur
    borderlands
  • Aden
    Aden
    Borderlands, Mass effect 2, Fallout 3 tbh.
  • Paddy
    Paddy
    Aden wrote:
    Natal will be like the Wii , fun for 5 minutes.
    Natal only games will be.

I reckon that, in games like Fable III that will use it sparingly and for natural actions, it will be a great addition to real proper gaming.
  • Paddy
    Paddy
    scrooble wrote:
    Which 3 should I pick from this list -

dead space
    mass effect 2
    fallout 3
    batman
    the saboteur
    borderlands
    Batman or Fallout 3.
  • LittleMick
    LittleMick
    also known as little dick. The Occupied SixPosts: 8,952
    Anyone got cheats for Sonic the Hedgehog on the Sega Master System?
  • Klang
    Klang
    Paddy wrote:
    I presume you mean MW2? I’ve given up on it now. Sick of the hacking and 10 year olds rapping and quitting if their team gets behind.
    I sold the game after someone mailed me to call me a camping cunt for having the nerve to use cover for ten seconds while making kills, that I found him in the same building time after time had completely escaped him.

Sadly, that sort of thing became far to regular around and after the Christmas period, too many dicks with headsets crying if people had the nerve to not just stand there waiting to get shot.
  • StisterMeve
    StisterMeve
    Don't like any of them scroobs, but everyone else seems to bum Fallout 3, so go for that.

I can't be arsed with Natal. Agree with others here, I play games to relax, to sit on my ass and wind down.

Also, how come every fucking game has online-only mutliplayer? Yes Xbox Live is great, but some of us have real-life friends with whom we'd like to play. The best multiplayer experiences were surely Mario Kart, Goldeneye, Fusion Frenzy, Micro Machines, shit like that.

Cunts.
  • Tom
    Tom
    Klang wrote:
    Then you'll know where to find Tom_E.

hint: try looking in the all the dark corners

haha

It's called tactics Mr Klang. Enter building, take out a few people from a vantage point, move on, never hang round anywhere for too long, that's how I play, and why I'm generally good at team death match.

That's also why run and gun merchants like you should stick to space invaders. :wink:
  • Klang
    Klang
    Tom_E wrote:
    haha

It's called tactics Mr Klang. Enter building, take out a few people from a vantage point, move on, never hang round anywhere for too long, that's how I play, and why I'm generally good at team death match.

That's also why run and gun merchants like you should stick to space invaders. :wink:
    My 29 Killstreak says otherwise, Thomas ;)
  • Aden
    Aden
    Klang wrote:
    I sold the game after someone mailed me to call me a camping cunt for having the nerve to use cover for ten seconds while making kills, that I found him in the same building time after time had completely escaped him.

Sadly, that sort of thing became far to regular around and after the Christmas period, too many dicks with headsets crying if people had the nerve to not just stand there waiting to get shot.

Just mute their mics :) I love pissing people off on it, in fact i think thats what keeps me playing. Had some 10 year old crying at me on free for all because i had killed him to many times. Was hilarous with him screaming.

Main reason is though everyone in my local pretty much plays it after work so a 30 minute razz on it with all your mates is hilarous :).
  • Giraffe
    Giraffe
    I don't know how you guys have had such miserable MW2 experiences. Been playing it two weeks or so and I've not encountered many douchebags. Then again, I make sure to mute every person before the start of each round anyway.

I'm on the PS if that makes any difference.

And how do people cheat, exactly? Not sure that I've encountered any of that, apart from one guy who accused another of using some sort of crate exploit.

Also, I loved Dead Space scroobs. Not scary after the first 20 minutes, but the action is decent and it's incredibly gorgeous and horrific. Looking forward to the sequel to be sure.
  • Aden
    Aden
    Klang wrote:

Golden eye, those were the days.
    STOP CAMPING THE GOLDEN GUN!
  • Klang
    Klang
    Aden wrote:
    Just mute their mics :) I love pissing people off on it, in fact i think thats what keeps me playing. Had some 10 year old crying at me on free for all because i had killed him to many times. Was hilarous with him screaming.

Main reason is though everyone in my local pretty much plays it after work so a 30 minute razz on it with all your mates is hilarous :).
    Muting the mics is fine, but it still gets boring, same cunts, same maps = yawn
  • Paddy
    Paddy
    Also, how come every fucking game has online-only mutliplayer? Yes Xbox Live is great, but some of us have real-life friends with whom we'd like to play. The best multiplayer experiences were surely Mario Kart, Goldeneye, Fusion Frenzy, Micro Machines, shit like that.

Cunts.
    That annoys me so much. Where’s my 4-player splitscreen Forza/Burnout, huh? Greedy publishers want players to buy a copy each and pay Microsoft for a Live subscription, rather than inviting their mates round to play one copy and actually have fun.
  • Klang
    Klang
    Giraffe wrote:
    I don't know how you guys have had such miserable MW2 experiences. Been playing it two weeks or so and I've not encountered many douchebags. Then again, I make sure to mute every person before the start of each round anyway.

I was on PSN - Give it a couple of months and you'll be sick to death of it.
  • Aden
    Aden
    Giraffe wrote:

And how do people cheat, exactly? Not sure that I've encountered any of that, apart from one guy who accused another of using some sort of crate exploit.

Also, I loved Dead Space scroobs. Not scary after the first 20 minutes, but the action is decent and it's incredibly gorgeous and horrific. Looking forward to the sequel to be sure.

You cant really hack on the ps3 tbh, there are a few exploits but they aint game defining exploits, anyway they are patched a few hours/days later.

I remeber the window exploit on underpass which made all the walls invisible and you could pretty much shoot across the map.
  • Giraffe
    Giraffe
    Tom_E wrote:
    haha

Thats my tactic for TDM for sure, apart from Favela, in which I equip marathon, cold-blooded, commando or ninja, with a P90 and a Magnum and just run around flanking people with a knife.

I have encountered one douchebag who complained about someone else using marathon. What the fuck? How do you legitimately bitch about what perks people play with?
  • Aden
    Aden
    Giraffe wrote:
    Thats my tactic for TDM for sure, apart from Favela, in which I equip marathon, cold-blooded, commando or ninja, with a P90 and a Magnum and just run around flanking people with a knife.

I have encountered one douchebag who complained about someone else using marathon. What the fuck? How do you legitimately bitch about what perks people play with?

One man army, noobtube = easy win. lol

Sick of seeing noobtube combos running about :P
  • StisterMeve
    StisterMeve
    Aden wrote:
    Golden eye, those were the days.
    STOP CAMPING THE GOLDEN GUN!

Best ever was pistols, with radar and auto-aim off. Fantastic.

Grenade launchers on Temple was also brilliant.
  • Tom
    Tom
    Klang wrote:
    My 29 Killstreak says otherwise, Thomas ;)

one good killstreak, but your overall kill ratio paints a very different picture :-P

it can become annoying online though for sure

I've not played it for weeks, I always try to mute all headsets etc, I can't have teenagers screaming/playing shit American music etc whilst I'm lining up another noob in my red dot sights from my balcony window :icon_hija
  • scrooble
    scrooble
    They are only a fiver each so might as well get the lot and bioshock 2 and Vancouver 2010
  • Klang
    Klang
    Tom_E wrote:
    one good killstreak, but your overall kill ratio paints a very different picture :-P
    We were neck and neck until I got bored and gave up caring for tactics and decided that running at people with the knife was the future of gaming :elvis:
  • Giraffe
    Giraffe
    Aden wrote:

What the hell does any of that mean?
  • Giraffe
    Giraffe
    Best ever was pistols, with radar and auto-aim off. Fantastic.

Grenade launchers on Temple was also brilliant.

I loved being a bitch and throwing a million proximity mines around Facility.
  • Klang
    Klang
    Giraffe wrote:
    What the hell does any of that mean?
    It means he hasn't got a girlfriend and is one of those people with a headset.

And probably is this guy

alg_modern_warfare2.jpg
  • Paddy
    Paddy
    Aden wrote:

Quit your bitching.

I’d say I have more kills with the grenade launcher than probably all the other weapons combined. But if it was so much better, you would all use it. You don’t, so stop moaning about it.
  • Tom
    Tom
    Klang wrote:
    We were neck and neck until I got bored and gave up caring for tactics and decided that running at people with the knife was the future of gaming :elvis:

you were partial to a good old knifing for sure

another thing that pisses me off actually, knifers with the commando perk, stabbing and killing me from about 5 metres away whilst I'm firing straight into them with an assault rifle! what is all that about ffs?!

anyway, whilst a lot of us have moved on from it, lets not slag it off too much, MW2 will go down as a all-time classic shooter, superb single player and whilst it's got a few faults, still arguably the best online multiplayer ever
  • Giraffe
    Giraffe
    Too bad it won't outlast Counter-Strike. That motherfucker will never die.

Haha, and I loathe it when people use the commando perk on me. The vacuum effect it creates is annoying as all fuck. But it's amazing using it on other players. The absolute worst is when you knife someone, they knife you first, and then as soon as you respawn, your knife blade swings out. Sigh.

Anyone here prefer the red dot over the holographic sight?
  • Paddy
    Paddy
    Tom_E wrote:
    anyway, whilst a lot of us have moved on from it, lets not slag it off too much, MW2 will go down as a all-time classic shooter, superb single player and whilst it's got a few faults, still arguably the best online multiplayer ever
    It’s absolutely unbelievable. It’s the players that ruin it.
  • Aden
    Aden
    Klang wrote:

And probably is this guy

alg_modern_warfare2.jpg

Holy shit, were did you find my photo? I got prestige edition with night vision goggles tbh.

And as for noobtube i only know about that because of all the little emos whining about it in MW2 forums. I prefer to use somthing more challenging, silenced M16 AG scope. I will use grenade launcher though when in matches with friends to piss them off.
  • StisterMeve
    StisterMeve
    Giraffe wrote:
    I loved being a bitch and throwing a million proximity mines around Facility.

Me too.

Might do that tonight.

edit: I did it on Basement. Much better.
  • Tom
    Tom
    Paddy wrote:
    It’s absolutely unbelievable. It’s the players that ruin it.

Agreed. It's brilliant. Probably my favourite game of all time.

I've moved on to other games, but I've never played any video game as much as I have MW 1+2.
  • Giraffe
    Giraffe
    Klang wrote:

And probably is this guy

alg_modern_warfare2.jpg

For some reason that photo made me really sad.

And simultaneously elated I have no issues viewing my penis without a series of mirrors.
  • Paddy
    Paddy
    Am I mental for considering buying an Xbox Elite because I want a bigger hard drive? My reasoning is that the optical drive on my current Xbox sounds like it’s about to take off.

I don’t want to pay nearly £100 for a very overpriced HDD, only to spend another £150 on a new Arcade in 2 months when the drive goes on the current one. The Elite is £199 with FIFA 10 thrown in.
  • Klang
    Klang
    Buy a PS3 and eliminate all those worries.
  • Giraffe
    Giraffe
    Haha, exactly. PS3 slim is hard pressed to be beaten. Runs like a stealth bomber. I got the 120 GB version, and they came out with the (I forget the exact number) larger one a week later. Ah, well.