Old 29-12-2009, 15:41   #1 (permalink)
arviaja

Transparent Office

I've just started a project which is mainly a crowdsourcing effort for bands. I'm still in the planing phase and I'm looking for input, ideas and criticism.

One of the ideas is to have a transparent office which means that most of the operations of the business will be available to the public. Of course this will limited if privacy issues are touched or revealing a strategy could do harm to the business development.

Maybe it's best to have a look at the project page, which might explain what it's about. The project page is: bandcrowdproject.wearemonkeys.org

The actual project will probably run on drupal and I will shortly publish a first draft of the page.

I would be happy to have your opinion on the concept and your thoughts if that is a realistic approach. And of course if anybody is interested to, drop me a message as well.
Old 05-01-2010, 14:09   #2 (permalink)
mazursasha

well, I think you've done a pretty good job with the content, footer....and maybe even the header...

and so now you want to complete it? with Drupal?

I think your idea is amazing!!!! and noble, transparency may cause a few problems, of course, but hopefully the output will exceed troubles))

am very excited to see your final version of the site)

keep us updated on your success